Thursday, June 18, 2015

Yogurt lady update

In an earlier post on Korean yogurt ladies, there were a lot of pictures of the specialized yogurt delivery carts in use around the city, like this one:


UPDATE (June 20): The section below has been rewritten because I've learned more about the branding on the cart.

I thought at first it belong to a rival brand, as it has a different logo: "hy", standing for Hanguk Yakureutu 한국야쿠르트 "Korea Yakult". But it turns out this is just new branding for the Korean subsidiary of Yakult.


It's super cool. I wonder if the old-style yogurt ladies are jealous.

UPDATE 2 (June 20): Some photos of the cart in motion, frantically snapped while chasing after it yet trying to avoid being noticed. I love the outfit-matching helmet.



4 comments:

  1. Until you provide me with photographic evidence to the contrary, I am going to assume that this new model is self-driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photographic evidence now provided (see update at bottom of post), but whether it is to the contrary or not I can't really say.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to see follow-up comments (for this post only), click on "Subscribe by email" below.